Freedom Day Prayer Walk
June 19, 2020
10:00am – 12:30pm
Join us for Freedom Day Prayer Walk on Friday, June 19th from 10am until 12:30pm (please come 30 minutes early to find parking). We will be gathering and praying for racial reconciliation in Koreatown, the home of the historic 1992 LA Riots.
- Opening Service at Liberty Park
(opening remarks, worship, word of encouragement)
- 1 Mile Prayer Walk to Seoul International Park
- Mid-point Service at Seoul International Park
(worship, word of solidarity, spoken word, prayer)
- 1 Mile Prayer Walk to Liberty Park
- Closing Service at Liberty Park
(worship, final word of encouragement, 8:46 moment of silence, closing prayer)
*Please plan to come 30 minute early to find parking
- Starting Location: Grass Lawn at Liberty Park
(3700 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles 90010)
- Parking: Please park in one of the nearby structures and plan for 3 hours of parking
(prices start at $15+ for all day parking)
- Attire: Please wear clothing to block out the sun and comfortable shoes to walk in. We will also be kneeling on the grass for 8 minutes and 46 seconds of silence. Please dress accordingly. Make sure to wear sunscreen.
- We will be providing water. Bathrooms are limited so please plan accordingly.