Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the theme of VBS? Our theme for this year is “Roar! Life is Wild, God is Good.”
- Do preschoolers have the same VBS as elementary kids? Yes and no! Our large group gatherings include children of all ages! However, we have a separate preschool track for the younger ones! This ensures that their experiences are catered for them!
- Are there small groups? And if so, how are they formed? VBS is broken down into large group and small group times. Small groups are mixed ages. Kids who come with their friends will be given priority to remain in the same group. We want these small groups to become friends that will last a lifetime!
- Can I invite family and friends? Of course! We want VBS to be available to all individuals preschool to fifth grade!
- My child has never been to church before. Is it ok for him/her to attend? Of course! We are extra happy to welcome individuals who may never have attended a church service before! Our pastors and leaders will keep this in mind as we welcome your child!
- The cost of VBS is too high for our family. Is there any scholarship or way to wave the fee? We are aware that some families may need some financial support. If that is the case for you, please email Pastor Dustin at email@example.com. We will more than gladly assist you so that financial burdens are not a hindrance to attending VBS!
- I’m not certain that I can be there by 1:00pm. Will volunteers be staying afterwards? We will be on campus until 1:30pm. If you are unable to come until a later time, please speak with us so that we can try and find a carpooling option for you!
- I don’t know what to do after I drop my child off at 9:00am. Do you have any suggestions? Yes! Become a volunteer and get a first-hand experience of what your child goes through! We need volunteers to come and make our kids’ VBS experiences unforgettable! You can play a huge part in God’s work through VBS!
- My child is not 3 years old yet. Are children as young as mine allowed to attend? Our VBS programming is geared toward those who are in preschool and above. Unfortunately, due to a set number of spaces, we ask that only those 3 years old and above attend.