- With the recommendations and guidelines of the CDPH, CDC, and WHO in mind and a heart of caution, Celebrate Recovery will be meeting virtually on Monday evenings until further notice. To find out more information, please email us at email@example.com.
Do you or a loved one struggle with any of the following:
Abortion, Abuse, Adultery, Affection (Lack of It), Aggravation, Alcohol, Anger, Anxiety, Chemical Dependency, Codependent Behavior, Controlling Others, Death, Depression, Despair, Disgust (of self), Divorce, Domestic Violence, Drugs, Dysfunctional Family, Eating Disorders, Fear, Financial Recovery, Gambling, Grief, Hatred, Letting Go, Love/Relationships, Loneliness, Low Self-Esteem, Lust, Neglect, People-Pleasing, Perfectionism, Pills, Pornography, Profanity, Pride, Racism, Rage, Rape, Relationships, Sadness, Selfishness, Sex Addiction, Shame or Stress?
If so, then Celebrate Recovery is for you!
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered Approach to Overcoming Hurts, Habits, and Hang-ups. Come join us* and others as we walk the pathway together of the “Eight Recovery Principles” found in Jesus’ Beatitudes from Matthew 5. Together, we can find peace, serenity, and joy as we develop a stronger personal relationship with God.
*No registration or sign-up required.
*You do not need to be a member of NewStory Church to attend Celebrate Recovery.
*Childcare provided upon advanced request.
What are Hurts, Habits, and Hang-ups?
- Hurts: the feeling of being hurt is an emotional reaction to another person’s behavior or a disturbing situation.
- Habits: Habits are addictions to someone or something.
- Hang-ups: The negative mental attitudes that are used to cope with people or adversity.
- A safe place to share
- A place of belonging
- A place to care for others and be cared for
- Where respect is given to each member
- Where confidentiality is highly regarded
- A place to learn
- A place for progress
- Where you can take off your mask and be who you are
- A place for healthy challenges and healthy risks
- A possible turning point in your life
- A place to rescue or be rescued by others
- A place for selfish control
- A place to judge others
- A place for perfection
- A place for secrets
- A quick fix
- Every Monday: 8:00 – 9:30 pm
- Meetings are held virtually on Zoom.
- 8:00 pm: Large Group teaching or testimony
- 8:40-9:30 pm: Small Group of recovery-specifics & gender
If you want to check out Celebrate Recovery or have more questions,
please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.